Clear Self-Service Portal cache
This article provides the steps to clear the cache on Self-Service Portal
Performing this configuration will require the following
- Access to CRM Environment
This configuration is expected to take approximately 15 minutes
This process will enable a Administrator role into the Self-Service Portal, we recommend to give this access level only to your Portal administrator
- Go to your contact record and click on 'Related'
- Click on 'Web Roles'
- Check if you have the 'Administrators' role assigned.
Do not confuse with 'Work 365 Administrator' role
- If you don't have the 'Administrator' role assigned click on 'Add Existing Web Role'
- Select the 'Administrators' role and click on 'Add'
- Save your contact record
- Access to your Self-Service Portal and make sure to be logged
- Add '/_services/about' after your Portal URL
- Click on 'Clear Cache'
Make sure to only use this button, clicking other configurations below will make your Self-Service Portal to crash
- If you see an empty page you need to logged into your portal
Your Self-Service Portal cache has been cleared
Updated about 1 month ago