Initialize the Self-Service Portal
This article provides the steps to Initialize the Self-Service Portal
Performing this provisioning will require the following:
- A user with System Admin or System Customizer privileges on the tenant
The initialization process is expected to take 15 minutes
In order to proceed with this process, you'll need to temporarily assign administrative rights to the Work 365 Service Account
- From Dynamics 365 click on the gear icon located at the top-right corner and click on 'Advanced Settings'
- Click on the 'Settings' dropdown menu and click on 'Solutions'
- Look for the Work 365 Self-Service Portal solution's name and click on it
- Click on 'Initialize Portal' button on the popup window
- Click on the dropdown menu select your portal's name and click on 'Proceed'
- Wait until the process ends and click on 'close'
The Work365 Self-Service Portal solution has been initialized
Updated about 2 months ago