Turn on Audit Tracking for CRM
This article describes how to enable the Audit Tracking for Dynamics 365
Performing this setup requires the following:
- Dynamics 365 User with Administrator priviligies
The setup process is expected to take approximately 10 minutes
Dataverse auditing provides capabilities to meet the external and internal auditing, compliance, security, and governance policies that are common to many enterprises. Dataverse auditing logs changes that are made to records and logs user access
- Go to Advanced Settings
- Go to Auditing
- Click 'Select Global Audit Settings'
- Ensure Start Auditing is checked off and click 'Save'
To begin viewing the Audit History:
- Select Audit Summary View:
- On the summary view, enable the filter.
- Under Entity select Custom Filter to sort the logs by entity type.
- In the drop down select Equals > [Select preferred entity for audit history]
- Then apply additional filters as needed to narrow down the search:
- Select a record by clicking on the white space. A page will pop up identifying the field(s) which was updated.
Your Audit Tracking has been enabled on your CRM
Updated 4 months ago