Quick Start Setup
Begin Installation of Work 365 in your Dynamics 365 tenant
Step 1: Install Work 365 into your Dynamics CRM instance through the Go App - https://go.work365apps.com. You will need to be a System Administrator to install Work 365.
Step 2: Review Application Settings under the Admin Hub. Application settings
Step 3: Update your Product Catalog and setup Price Lists for the new Products. And be sure to define your pricing in the pricelist using the new Subscription Revenue Unit Group with Monthly, Quarterly and Annual pricing Subscription Units
Step 4: Create new Billing Contracts (with dates and billing settings you need)
Step 5: Add Subscriptions to the Billing Contracts using the Products already in the catalog.
You can start generating Invoices
Work 365 needs permissions to run the integration and invoicing processes for the data in your Dynamics CRM instance. Work 365 Permissions for Azure Active Directory
- Providers Provider Integrations (like a Microsoft Partner Center or a Distributor)
- Accounting Systems Accounting Integrations
- Payments Payment Integrations
Additional Setup Items
- Invoice Templates Importing an Invoice Template
- Email Templates (Version Specific)
If you have existing Subscription and Billing Data - you will need to import that into the system either through
- Excel Imports
- Direct Integrations with Providers (like Microsoft Partner Center)
Work 365 can automate "Jobs" for scheduled tasks like invoicing. The jobs are enabled through a discussion with your Customer Success Manager.