Configuring the MYOB connector
- Open the Work 365 Integrations area by navigating to Administration → Admin Hub → Integrations → Add new
- Find the MYOB connector under the Accounting Systems area and click the Create button.
- Specify a name for the connector and click the Save button.
- Reopen the connector page and click the Configure button to complete the consent flow for MYOB
- Upon completion of the consent flow, close and reopen the connector.
- Populate the remaining fields on the connector, then click the Save button to complete the MYOB connector setup.
|Name||Name to uniquely identify this connector|
|Refresh Token||Automatically filled in upon completion of the consent flow|
|Refresh Token Expires||Automatically filled in upon completion of the consent flow|
|MYOB Company||Reference to the MYOB company to which this connector is attached|
|Default Income Account||Income account to which new products are attached|
|Default Tax Code||Tax code applied when creating new customers or products|
|Apply Taxes||if Yes, apply the tax settings in Work 365 when creating invoices in MYOB|
|Download Pdf Invoice||if Yes, downloads and attaches a PDF copy of the invoice from MYOB to the associated Work 365 invoice|
|Default Unit of Measure||Unit of measure used when creating new products|
|Default Price List||Price list used when creating new products|
Updated 3 months ago