Setting up a New Customer
A new client setup can originate from within your Sales process or directly from the Provider.
Provisioning using a Sales Order:
Sales Order ProvisioningSales Order Provisioning
For Automatic Providers
If the New Customer is setup in the Provider follow these steps
In Work 365:
- Create the Customer Account in Work 365/CRM
- Sync Provider Account Synching Provider Accounts
- Create the customer’s Billing Contract
- Then go to the billing contract and sync subscriptions Synching Subscriptions into a Billing Contract
For Microsoft Partner Center:
- Work 365 enables you to provision a tenant directly Customer Onboarding Workflow
Setting up customers Provisioned at a Distributor
You must set the customer account on the Distributor portal or site. Please contact your distributor for guidance.
Updated 4 months ago