In Work 365, there are several key areas that are important to the management and upkeep of the system. Ensuring these tasks are monitored and kept up to date can have positive impacts on the health of the application and the data within. If these tasks are not maintained, and the data within Work 365 is affected this will impact various areas of the application including invoicing and provisioning.
Work 365 provides Charts and Lists that are both Action Oriented and Informational. Work 365 Includes
- Work 365 Incentives DashboardIncentives Dashboard
- Work 365 Billing Administrator Dashboard Billing Administrator Dashboard
- Work 365 Billing Overview Billing Overview
- Work 365 Exceptions Dashboard Exceptions Dashboard
- Work 365 Jobs DashboardJobs Dashboard
- Work 365 Manager Dashboard Manager Dashboard
- Work 365 Payments DashboardPayments Dashboard
Additional Dashboards can be created with the data in Work 365. The data can be visualized and filtered in any way supported Dynamics 365 customization.
Updated 2 days ago