Subscription pricing page shows subscriptions whose pricing needs to be updated based on price changes in the Product Catalog and commitment end date. This functionality supports updating the records in bulk.
The page shows the subscriptions and compare them to products. Highlighted subscriptions indicate subscriptions with pricing discrepancies with the catalog.
Subscriptions with variations in selling price or cost price compared to the product prices will be highlighted.
You can filter the columns below using various options (Contains, Is Equal, contains data, does not contain data):
- Product: List of active products
- Subscriptions: List of active subscriptions
- Accounts: List of active accounts
- Billing contract: Active Billing Contracts
- Currency: Currency supported in the tenant
- Current PL: Active price list associated with the product
- Commitment end date: Subscription with specific Commitment End Date
Drag and drop the above columns to the top to group the data by that specific column. Refer to the screenshot below for clarification.
- Sales Unit: Sales unit on the subscription
- Current SP: Selling price on subscription
- Current CP: Cost price on the subscription
- Updated SP: New Selling price update for the product
- Updated CP: New cost price update for the product
Update Effective Date: This allows to modify the effective date for subscription changes. By default, it displays the current date.
Subscriptions can be updated in bulk by simply clicking on the checkboxes on the left.
When subscriptions are updated in bulk
Price updates can be saved via Proceed button on bottom left corner.
Commitment End Date confirmation
- Selling price: Update Selling price
- Cost price: Update Cost price
- Both: Update Selling Price and Cost price
- Override Effective Date : Defining this date will override the date set on the Effective Date field on the Subscription Pricing page
- Update pricing on Unbilled License Change Logs New pricing will be updated on unbilled Active License Change Logs of the selected subscriptions
Once the price is updated either a regular Audit price update LCL is created, or an SLCL.
Tenant must have 'Product Service' feature enabled.
User with Work 365 Admin or System Administrator security roles can access the page
Only Subscriptions that have a product, pricelist, sales unit/commitment, currency & billing type, but have a incorrect cost or selling price will be shown here. If the subscription is not shown its either not available or the price
Updated 3 months ago