There are multiple Types of Subscriptions that are supported through Work 365
A Subscription is a Product or Service that is ongoing in nature
There are 4 Types of subscriptions in Work 365:
- License-Based Subscription- Billing will use Qty, Sales Unit and Selling Price
- Service-Based Subscription(Deprecated)- Works like License Based Subscription but is a way to differentiate between the two.
- Usage-Based Subscription- Billing will use the reported Usage
- Tiered-Based Subscription
Subscriptions are Associated with a Customer and a Billing Contract.
- A Subscription can be marked a Billable or a Non-Billable subscription.
- A Billable Subscription will appear on the Invoice as a line item
- A subscription can have child subscriptions and a Subscription can have Add-On Subscriptions.
- Subscription are associated with a Provider
|Indicates the subscriptions is in active status
|It means the subscription is deactivated
|The subscription has been terminated
|The subscription has been paused
|The subscription has reached its end date and is not renewed
//Todo Add a table for Subscription Statuses
//Todo add information relationship with Billing including LCL and Billing Contract. e.g. Subscription is only the current snapshot
Updated 3 months ago