Setting up the Synnex Provider, Provider Accounts, and subscriptions
The Synnex Provider in Work 365 only supports Microsoft License based subscriptions.
- Create a non-human Work 365 integration account to be used for the integration with Work 365.
- Submit the following email request to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Email Synnex requesting CSP API access- We would like to request access to the CSP API to be enabled for [list integration account username]. Our Synnex Account Number is [list account number used for CSP transactions].
Set up the Synnex Provider:
- Go to Work 365 ➤ Provider ➤ +New
- Add the name
- Internal Name: Work365.Provider.SynnexCspProvider
- Add the User Name for the integration account (email ID).
- Add the Password for the integration account.
- Add the Synnex Reseller Number for your organization
- Add the Synnex Reseller Relationship URL
- Work 365 button dropdown ➤ Verify Connectivity
- Once verified ➤ Sync Provider Accounts
These provider accounts are all the customer accounts on your Synnex Portal
- Each account will need a unique CRM account (there cannot be 1 CRM account for multiple Provider Accounts).
- All the Synnex subscriptions will sync to Work 365 automatically through a backend job by the next day. Subscriptions can also be manually synced on at the Billing Contract level.
- Once the subscriptions are synced, ensure the Billing Contract, Customer, and pricing data are all accurate.
- Of the old subscriptions with a Manual Synnex provider, reassign the License change log history to the automatic Synnex subscription. This way the license change log history is still active with the automatic subscription.
- Deactivate the manual Synnex subscriptions as these are no longer needed.
Updated 4 months ago