Performing this task will require the following:
- Portal Owner privileges
The configuration process is expected to take 5 minutes
Make sure everything has been setup correctly before making your Self-Service Portal visible.
- If you see this message in your Self-Service Portal is set to private
- Navigate to: https://make.powerapps.com/ look for your Self-Service Portal's name and click on the menu options
- Click on Edit
- On the Popup window click on 'Open in Power Pages'
- In the new page go to the left-hand menu and click 'Set up'
- A new menu will show, click on 'Site visibility'
- Click on 'Public'
- On the popup window click on 'Set to public'
- Click on 'Sync' located at the top-right corner to save the configuration
Your Self-Service Portal is Public now
Updated 3 months ago