Incentive earnings represents the calculation of sales commissions from the incentive plans based on a certain set of parameters from the incentive template like Incentive Basis and Incentive %.
- Based on the individual plans, earnings are accrued until the invoice(s) are generated against customer billing contracts.
- The default view is Unpaid earnings that are continuously calculated until the payout date arrives.
- Change the view to Active Earnings: These earnings have been attached to a payout, which means the earnings were calculated against an invoice and included in a payout record.
- The incentive amount calculated will be based on the parameters of the incentive template against the invoice that is generated against the customer’s billing contract.
- Earnings Fields
- Name: subscription name
- Incentive Plan: link to the incentive plan
- Amount: Total incentive amount earned from the subscription or non-recurring item
- Earned On: Date the Amount was earned by the owner
- Payout interval: frequency of incentives being calculated
- Earned Via (invoice): the linked invoice the earnings were calculated against
- After the incentive period is complete, change the status reason to Finalized when the earning amounts have been approved.
Updated 3 months ago